1) Writing can be so lonely sometimes. You shut yourself off from all of your 'real life' people to get the job done. But along the way, you meet some amazing folks, and this weekend will be EPIC. Jolene Perry, my bestie and co-author of MY HEART FOR YOURS is in town staying with our other bestie, Nyrae Dawn down the road from me. We're all going to meet up with Wendy Higgins (Sweet Evil) and Christa Desir (Trainwreck) at SCBWI tomorrow! Stoked!
2) Rafflecopter has picked the two winners for the giveaway I had last month! Congrats to Jennifer Snyder and Jenny Morris! Check your inbox for an email from me shortly, and thanks so much for entering. (and for having matchy-names, because that's always happy!) ;)
3) Liz and I are doing our final edits of Lengths right now, and it will be released in a matter of DAYS, people!!
4) Right now, (as I'm typing this, it's likely to change before I finish) ;) I have TWO books in the top 1,000 on Amazon! DELICATE and MY HEART FOR YOURS are doing super, and I am SO thankful to all of you readers! :)
5) Last, but certainly not least, I'm thrilled to announce that I am now represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich. She, and her team are amazing, and they're going to handle all of the things that I am clueless about! :)
What's your happy this week?